Host a Party at Salt Creek Club
Private parties may be hosted by Salt Creek Club Members only.
If you would like to host a party at Salt Creek Club, please review Private Party Rules and Policies listed below.
A private party application form* must be completed and submitted online for approval by the General Manager before event planning can take place.
All private parties and events must be approved in advance by the General Manager.
*The private party application form can be found at the bottom of this webpage or under “Social” on the website’s main menu. To access the private party application, make sure you are logged into your SCC website Member account.
Private Party Rules
- Any Member inviting 8 or more guests to the Club at one time is a party and must follow these rules.
- All private rental request forms must be submitted to the office at least ten (10) days before requested event date.
- All parties of 50 or more may need board approval.
- All parties must conclude by midnight.
- The kitchen facilities are not available for private food preparation. The Member is asked to notify the manager if refrigerator space is needed for perishable items. Freezer space is generally not available.
- With the exception to picnic tables in the Commons, no area may be reserved (ie. “claimed” or use of décor) without rental.
- Venues are not available for private events: (1) on Sundays when the pool is open, (2) holidays* and holiday weekends, (3) first 2 weeks in June, (4) during Club events.
*Holidays include but are not limited to: December 24th, 25th and 26th; December 31st and January 1st; Easter; Memorial Day; July 4th; Labor Day; and Thanksgiving.