Host a Party at Salt Creek Club
Private parties may be hosted by Salt Creek Club Members only.
If you would like to host a party at Salt Creek Club, please review Private Party Rules and policies listed below. Please contact the office with any questions.
A party proposal form must be completed online or turned in to the main office.
All parties need to be approved in advance by the General Manager.
Private Party Rules
- Any Member inviting 8 or more guests to the Club at one time is a party and must follow these rules.
- All parties of 50 may need board approval.
- All parties must conclude by midnight.
- The kitchen facilities are not available for private food preparation. The Member is asked to notify the manager if refrigerator space is needed for perishable items. Freezer space is generally not available.
- With the exception to picnic tables in the Commons, no area may be reserved (ie. “claimed” or use of decor) without rental.
- Venues are not available for private events: (1) on Sundays when the pool is open, (2) holidays* and holiday weekends, (3) first 2 weekends in June, (4) during Club events.
*Holidays include but are not limited to: December 24th, 25th and 26th; December 31st and January 1st; Easter; Memorial Day; July 4th; Labor Day; and Thanksgiving.
For consideration, please complete the reservation form below.
Submit an application to reserve the date for your private event.