Host a Party at Salt Creek Club
If you would like to host a party at Salt Creek Club, please review Private Party Rules and policies listed below. Please contact the office with any questions.
All parties need to be approved in advance by the General Manager.
Private Party Rules
- Private parties may be hosted by Salt Creek Club members only.
- Any member inviting 8 or more guests to the Club at one time is a party and must follow these rules.
- All parties of 50 may need board approval.
- A party proposal form must be completed online or turned in to the main office.
- The kitchen facilities are not available for private food preparation. The member is asked to notify the manager if refrigerator space is needed for perishable items. Freezer space is generally not available.
- Venues are not available for private events (1) on Sundays when the pool is open (2) holiday weekends, (3) first 2 weekends in June
A) Upper Deck of Tennis Pavilion – Maximum Capacity 125
B) Creek Club Room – Maximum Capacity 113
C) Tennis Center Lounge – Maximum Capacity 45
D) Club House – Maximum Capacity 100
E) Clubhouse Patio/Kids Parties/Pool Parties – Maximum Capacity 25
For consideration, please complete the reservation form below.
Please contact Karen Costanza with any questions including venue availability: EMAIL
Salt Creek Club
830 N. Madison Street
Hinsdale, Illinois 60521-2868
Submit an application to reserve the date for your private event.